Friday, April 21, 2006

Weirdest Thing Ever...

So I'm sitting in my office right now, I want to do work, but there is some guy pacing the hallway on his cellphone yelling at his girlfriend. Apparently he's tired of taking her crap and doesn't want to put up with it anymore. It sounds like he's on the verge of breaking up with her, but not quite there. Oh... she must be crying because he's asking if she's ok. Oh no... he's asking if she is still there. Drama!

I'm not sure why he is having this conversation in the middle of an office building. I don't know who he is, but to leave the floor he has to walk by my door, so I'll get a look at him.

Sounds like she is now yelling back at him. Yelling match!

Part of me wants to go out into the hallway and say "excuse, please have this conversation somewhere else". The other part of me wants to say "dump the bitch!"

Have to try to accomplish something other than laundry today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home