Monday, April 24, 2006

Ok, I have nothing else for today, so a meme it is. (found this at new kid on the hallway)

Accent: Unique blend of Jersey with Philly (I got made fun of a lot in college for this accent)

Booze: Yes please. I like Cosmos. I had some good ones two weekends ago, but they can wreck me.

Chore I Hate: Cleaning the bathroom.

Dog or Cat: Cats. But I'd take a dog so long as it isn't too big or hairy.

Essential Electronics: Laptop, iPod, TV.

Favorite Cologne(s): None, I don't like colognes or perfumes, they give me a headache.

Gold or Silver: Silver

Hometown: ---- --------, --, USA

Insomnia: Not usually

Job Title: Graduate Student

Kids: None. Future maybe, but the dissertation is my first baby.

Living arrangements: Small, 1 bedroom apartment with LIBF.

Most admirable trait: Does smart count?

Number of sexual partners: 5ish

Overnight hospital stays: None

Phobias: Snakes, spiders, but more fears, not phobias.

Quote: "He will get a face full of men! My men!!" -The Monarch, Venture Brothers Pilot

Religion: None

Siblings: 1 little bro (though he's not so little)

Time I wake up: anywhere from 8:30 on a good day, to 10:30 on a normal day

Unusual talent or skill: Knitting, though not so unusual anymore

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Beans (are they vegetables)? Green beans are ok, all other beans, no way!

Worst habit: Procrastinate

X-rays: Teeth

Yummy foods I make: Desserts with puff pastry (the frozen kind), chocolate chip cookies

Zodiac sign: Sag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home