Thursday, March 30, 2006

Guest Lecturer

So sometime back before the semester started, I happily agreed to guest lecture for 30 minutes for another grad student's intro level class. They are doing a chapter on gender and since I'm the resident expert (HA!), she asked if I'd do a little presentation. "Sure, no problem." I didn't realize at the time that her class was the same day as mine. Now still being a grad student, I haven't taught more than 1 class in a day, so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed having to prep two lectures today (even if 1 is only 30 minutes and not a full class period). I'm mostly worried that I'll kick ass in the guest lecturing, but tired out for my own class. Will there ever be a point where teaching isn't so exhausting? I mean, right now it mostly wears me about because of the high adrenaline kick and nerves right before starting followed by the adrenaline crash about 10 minutes after class ends. Enough babbling and time wasting...

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 12:40 PM, Blogger as said...

nicd blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home