Monday, March 27, 2006

Cop out post

I've been too busy recently with school stuff, personal stuff, and vistors, so you get a meme.

I forget what the instructions exactly said on this one, but it was something about putting your iPod on shuffle, asking the following questions, and recording the results.

How does the world see me?
"Kooks" by David Bowie (Hunky Dory)
hmmm... probably somewhat accurate

Will I have a happy life?
"Day Tripper" by The Beatles (1)
I don't know what this means

What do my friends think of me?
"Leave" by Barenaked Ladies (Stunt)
*crying*

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Home" by Ellis Paul (American Jukebox Fables)
is this an odd way of saying my libf (live-in boyfriend)

How can I make myself happy?
"The River" by Bruce Springsteen (Greatest Hits)
visit a river? jump in a river?

What should I do with my life?
"Detriot Rock City" by Kiss
I've never been to Detriot, do they have good universities there?

Will I ever have children?
"I'll be There for You" by Bon Jovi (Cross Road)
another cryptic one

What is some good advice for me?
"The Ocean" by U2 (Boy)
What is with the water theme?

How will I be remembered?
"Always Run to You" by Bon Jovi (7800 degrees Fahrenheit)
I think this is good

What is my signature dancing song?
"Lead Me On" by Teena Marie (Top Gun Soundtrack)
Hahahahaha

What do I think is my current theme song?
"More than Physical" by Bananarama
Interesting...

What does everyone think my theme song is?
"You're Only Human (Second Wind)" by Billy Joel (Greatest Hits, Vol 2)
More interesting...

What song will play at my funeral?
"He's So Shy" by the Pointer Sisters
Hahahaha. Maybe "she's so shy"

What type of men do I like?
"It'll All Work Out" by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
Uhm?

What is my day going to be like?
"Born to be My Baby" by Bon Jovi (New Jersey)
I don't know what the song means to how my day will be, but it is one of my favorite songs, so I guess a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home